Aussie saddles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aussie saddles

Post by Got_gait on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 am

Hi Meleta. I know that with saddles, in general, you get what you pay for. I know that hand flocked panels are the best (been reading). I have found some Aussie saddles that all have the wool flocked panels and the Kimberley Poley is in my price range. How do you feel about the Aussie saddles?

Lee

Got_gait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aussie saddles

Post by Meleta Brown on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

Good morning-

I have no problem with any saddle that fits and is not imparing movement or doing damage regardless of cost. I've worked with very inexpensive saddles that fit very well and on the reverse of that, very expensive saddles that were not even close to working! There are many factors to figuring a good fit including the bars or panels of the saddle, the rigging system, the seating system for the rider and placement of the fenders.
Meleta Brown

View user profile http://www.thefreedomsaddle.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Aussie saddles

Post by Got_gait on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Ah. Well, ok then. I think I might try it out. A friend of mine has one but she never uses it so I was going to mooch it from her. Thanks Meleta.

Lee

Got_gait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aussie saddles

Post by Meleta Brown on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 am

Got_gait wrote:Ah. Well, ok then. I think I might try it out. A friend of mine has one but she never uses it so I was going to mooch it from her. Thanks Meleta.

Lee

Oh, yes! Mooching is so much fun!! Saves alot of money too if you have enough friends! Very Happy
Meleta Brown

View user profile http://www.thefreedomsaddle.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Aussie saddles

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top