He's amazing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He's amazing!

Post by djculp on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Cheryl, It has been a long time since I posted Chip's progress, but I have to tell you again that the help you gave us turned him into an amazing companion, and a wonderful riding horse. Yes, he is an accomplished trail mount! One would never suspect that he is the same terrified colt that we bought just a year ago this week. He is "the perfect horse." He goes camping, and loves absolutely everything about trail riding. There is no obstacle that he is afraid to tackle. He loves people, is a joy for the farrier, and self-loads into the trailer. Clicker training is what turned him around, and we always have that training method at the ready if we ever need it. I can't tell you how happy we are, and how completely happy Chip is with his life. Thank you for all your assistance!

djculp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He's amazing!

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey Julie- What a fantastic testimony!! I've thought about you several times and wondered how he was coming along. I'm so proud for you!! Cheryl had some sort of big change in her life and has not been able to make herself available to us. I haven 't even been able to get her to communicate at all. I hope shes ok. Cheryl, if you read this, we miss you bunches!! I'll send her this link, Julie, in the hopes she checks her email. Congratulations to you on a job VERY well done! Send pics when you can! ggonlinemag@yahoo.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://goinggaited.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top